Semi-Mediocer Poems & Writings

This is where I will be posting poems, shrot stories, and other things that i write. I don't know if I'm any good, so you tell me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

...i am ME...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Half-heartedness

Half-heartedness - by, Alyssa Paige

the sounds are pretty,
don't mean a thing,
but are oh so pretty,
i listen half-heartedly,
only with one ear,
i smile dreamily,
thinking sad thoughts,
pushing back tears,
but listening to,
the pretty sounds,
and smiling all the while,
only to myself,
no one else knows,
and everything's a blur,
only pretty sounds,
and half-heartedness.

2 Comments:

Blogger ♥Libby♥ said...

hi, i like this blog and hope to come back! feel free to visit and follow my blog at http://girlsofhope.blogspot.com/
libby x

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found the website who discuss about
many
home business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home